big bore carb and cam from terry blow

GoldenMotor.com

recumbentbill

Jul 5, 2009
millington tn
also some guy on this forum installed your race cam with the arrow pointing at the dimple not how you showed us where you say transfer over..etc. he said his runs fine

Terry Blow is a drop shipper. The carb and cam most likely came from AGK

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Simple answer.....yes. As seen in my pics, you turn the crankshaft to the TDC position (on the compression stroke) and the dimple on the crank gear is straight up in the 12 o'clock position.......then you slide the cam gear onto the shaft so that the v on it mates with the dimple on the crank gear. Adjust the valves in that position and re-check the gap after turning the engine over several times by hand. If all is well, install the covers and button it all back up.

ok so i dont have to go searching though stuff when you put your cam in did you set it at tdc ? then put the arrow on the mark?

locutus_1

Oct 31, 2010
california
also some guy on this forum installed your race cam with the arrow pointing at the dimple not how you showed us where you say transfer over..etc. he said his runs fine

Terry Blow is a drop shipper. The carb and cam most likely came from AGK
yes the carb and cam come from agk ... but they left it up to terry to make a video i would think agk should do it since they are the ones that came up with the honda carb and designed the cam profile..

ughh now i have to take apart my bike and re do it over again.. funny thing is it runs fine the way i have it now..

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
yes the carb and cam come from agk ... but they left it up to terry to make a video i would think agk should do it since they are the ones that came up with the honda carb and designed the cam profile..

ughh now i have to take apart my bike and re do it over again.. funny thing is it runs fine the way i have it now..
Why take it apart if it runs fine?