new pic's thought y'all'd enjoy!

GoldenMotor.com

halfevil333

May 18, 2010
florida, USA
fresh paint, brass n copper fuel line, home built headlight...etc.
since I cant re-post 'em, & I'm not savvy enough to do a link... just thought I'd mention to check the thread "running so oddly" in the general discussion section... hope you like 'em :)!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
Man that is too cool. Love the tank and graphics. Did you do the graphics?
Is that a really small light on the front?
Nice Bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

halfevil333

May 18, 2010
florida, USA
Nice looking ride....any pics of the headlight build?
I would be willing to take some pics &do a post, I actually just switched to led- the incandecent bulbs kept blowin out on me...

but, pretty much just buy a cheap flashlight, the housing is from an old lamp, some pats from a gasmask, and some drunken ingenuity ...? all you really need is to be able to keep pos& neg straight 'cause led's wont work reverse polarity...

so, yeah, I would be willing to photo document the whole process if yer truely interested....

halfevil333

May 18, 2010
florida, USA
What tyres are you running..... I like em'
they are the fat franks... dremel the writing off for that boardie look, just go slow and easy...no sense payin that much for tires if yer gonna destroy the sidewall...and they're prettymuch same dimensions as the coker board track tires, but infinately cheaper!!!!! AND FIT BICYCLE RIMS!...

halfevil333

May 18, 2010
florida, USA
Man that is too cool. Love the tank and graphics. Did you do the graphics?
Is that a really small light on the front?
Nice Bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YUP, YES, AND UH-HUH!
GONNA DO A POST TOMORROW ON HEADLIGHT FABRICATION.... AND YES i AM A PINSTIPER... IF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE HAVE PARTS THAT NEED THAT SPECIAL "HAND PAINTED TOUCH" PM ME OR EMAIL ME @ [email protected] FOR QUOTES ETC...
DONT KNOW HOW TO FIND IT NOW BUT YOU'D PROBABLY LIKE THE BOBBER STYLE BIKE i STRIPED AS WELL... PERHAPS DO A SEARCH OF MY OLDER POSTS?...
...THE EXT STEP, GONNA START MAKING CUSTOM HEADBADGES! JUS FOR FUN, AND JUST FOR ME! ...IF ANYONE WANTS ONE MADE HOWEVER ANOTHER MEMBER OF THE FORUM IS MAKING THEM FOR ANYONE WHO CAN SEND A VECTORIZED IMAGE...CANT REMEMBER WHO THOUGH-
CHECK OUT "THE STEAMPUNK FORUM" TO FIND OUT HOW TO MAKE YER OWN!...