Swap Meet Big-Time Score... Frame ?

GoldenMotor.com

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Swap Meet Big-Time Score

What frame is it?

Found this frame at the Long Beach Swap Meet today. The thing is I really was not going to go due to rain but said what the ****, and to find this after Norm was buying all the good deals blows me away.

I am not sure what this is but I know Baird will chime in and let me know. The one thing I do know is this thing is built like a tank, thank god I was on my way out when I found it.

When I got home I test fit a motor in it and wow…it was made for a motor. Looks like its Board Tracker time for CulverCityClassic…

Attachments

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
one day i will be able to rebuild bikes as cool as you guys's :(

don't got the tools needed to put things back into good looking condition now, but one day! :)

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
what, you don't have sandpaper and spray paint?;)

Jeff's got a pretty well equipped set-up.

i've got a backyard shed fulla hammers, coathanger wire and vice-grips.

i used a tree as a pipe bender the other day.

if you want it bad enough, you can make anything work.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Why do people pull the head badges off bikes? Idiots! Probably some 'collector' and the badge is now hanging on his wall next to his Budweiser sign, right next to his velvet Elvis painting.
Tom

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
i've always think of it as the little kid's equivalent to the hubcap. while they're greaser older brothers were stealing hubcaps, they were stealing bike badges.

but in reality, the majority of them probably just fell off or were taken off to repaint the bike and never put back on.

what really sucks is i've paid more for a badge than i have for the frame i put it on.