Cadillac Crusiers discontinued

GoldenMotor.com

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
KCvale, looks good. I have the same bike and been getting by with just the rear disk but the side pull sounds like a good idea. Can you post a close up of it? Is the only mounting point the bolt that holds the fender?
Yes, I don't let any bike out of my shop without front and rear brakes.
I just used a side-pull and tied both brakes to a SBP 'teeter-totter' dual pull brake lever.

I have been running a 66cc Grubee Super Rat with about 50 miles on and have the same SBP shift kit set up as you.
Sweet. I have a 66cc about done here with the same NuVinci shifter and so far it seems to handle the motor.
I am running a SBP expansion pipe that I modified with a DIY larger muffler that I am still tweaking. I used stainless steel scrubbing pads as a baffle material but I might switch to fiberglass. I am trying to go as quiet as possible.
The reason they are so loud is that 4" can muffler only has 1.5" of baffeling in it.

There is clamp on 'lawn mower' muffler to add to the stock one that is supposed to quite the SBP Xchamber but like you, I made my own silencer for my 66cc.
I used a big glass pack for mine though, and shoved the pipes silencer with the can removed inside the pipe going to my muffler.

She's pretty darn quite, and that fatter pipe really lowered the tone.
It doesn't sound like Harley, but it doesn't sound like a weed eater either ;-}

I look forward to seeing what you rig up.

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
TODAYS ADD ?
$249 free shipping w/a $10 dollar additional savings (even on the sale price) w/the code "1STVISIT" the bike listed on the 2nd add in the #1 entry of this thread,,,,,is that an old add or does it upgrade as days go by like most sites
I just got bikes4famlies last NuVinci Caddy (thanks Kirt!).
Unless some other place has them you'll be paying out the poop shoot for one on amazon now.

Amazon.com: Cadillac Fleetwood Cruiser Bike (26-Inch Wheels): Sports & Outdoors

$600 + shipping!
Pffttt... If it had a front shock and disc brake maybe.

That's OK, this one will just have to stay in my stable for me;-}
i'm looking in to see if i can put a cap and petcock on main bar and call it a gas tank...
Do the volume math.
I did a couple of weeks ago when I was exploring that option but can't find my scratch sheet for exact numbers but all that top tube would hold if you could use all of it is was ~1/3rd of gallon.
With your high performance motor you would have to race from gas station to gas station to keep running it ;-}

I was over at my local welding shop last week to have a custom spring tensioner made for another build and asked them about a custom back rack tank for another Caddy build.

Now this unassuming shop has been around for decades and huge.
We found the perfect steel beam to use to make a gas tank for cheap.
I will get to that when my personal caddy gets here and I get started but as far as math for my tank goes it will be ~1 gallon and double as a flat back rack ;-}