HOw has Norm Helped You!!!!!

GoldenMotor.com

MarcPhotoMan

May 21, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Norm Helped by posting his tread on how to rebuild a carb and making me a short intake manifold(^)

He should get an award for most helpful poster of the year!!!!

Or something like that.:D

Attachments

Last edited:

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I totally agree... before there was this forum Norm was the only one who would help me with my engine. I managed to almost ruin it on the lousy instruction from the seller and the non existent advice on the other forum but Norm stepped in and helped me put it right. Thanks to norm I got involved in this hobby in a much bigger way than I ever anticipated.

So yeah I vote for norm.

jf30cp

Jun 23, 2008
NORM FOR PRES !!!! ok, where did u get that air filter, it looks totaly diff. from mine, looks like you would get a lot better air flow from your set up. also, what is the rubber looking things in your head fins? vibration? noise?
jeff

MarcPhotoMan

May 21, 2008
Montreal, Canada
yeah that the filter that cme with my upgraded carb and the urbber in the fins is that heat restant silcone stuff they make cooking utensels from like baking sheets and oven mits, it rated to 600f

jf30cp

Jun 23, 2008
where did you get an upgraded carb? looks just like mine but yours has a black idle screw. did the carb make a diff in power? whats diff. from the stock other then the filter? that filter looks bad ass!!! i like it

ebmvegan

Jul 15, 2008
OC, Ca
Norm has helped me indirectly with his posts on how to rebuild a carb. All of his replied to threads are always insightful. He'll get my vote for PRES!

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
I'm at a loss for words but the boy to man thing I didn't do it! I'm sticking with that storyrotfl
Let me say I'm glad I could help. I'm planning on doing a how to on building cable ends again I hope with better pictures I might get Ilikeabikea involved and do a video instead.
Norman

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
We could do the video thing Norman if you will ever come back home. I've even been having to go out and fly the airplane a little in the evenings since I ain't go nobody to play bicycles with. rotflrotfl........................................