Cowboy's Evolution

GoldenMotor.com

Cowboy Rider

Apr 20, 2009
Illinois
Howdy folks.

Just thought I'd say that I've Updated my Bike Avatar tonight. The first pic/avatar was taken very shortly after I completed the build. Things have since changed quite a bit.

First Avatar:

Second Avatar:

Believe it or not, this new avatar is also out of date! :eek:

I really need to take more Updated Pics of the bike, cause now I have a Battery System installed to run a full turn signal system (front And rear, just like a modern car) and a real 12v headlight that works really well when the sun goes down. ALL of the Pics that I have can be seen by clicking on the Link I have set into my Sig Line. I know I still have some Updates to do there as well, but I think y'all will see how much I've put into this bike since I first got started with it in April of this year.

For what it's worth... all I can say is that this has been one heck of a Fun Hobby to have accidentally stumbled upon. That bike has well Over 550 Miles on her Just This year, since the engine install. It's been a ton of fun having this thing ever since I bought the kit. Adding an Engine to a Bicycle.... Who'd have thunk, huh?

Anyhow, I just thought I'd post this for two reasons. To Update my Avatar, and to let y'all know just how much Fun this has been so far. I also want to thank y'all for having this here Forum available for us. I don't spend a whole lot of time here at the Forum, but what time I have been here I have to say that y'all have been great.

If a Newbie has questions, This is the place to seek the answers. Thank you all for welcoming me in to your group.