Just 3 Things I want to know..And an interesting link on bike generators

GoldenMotor.com

Speedy Wilson

Mar 10, 2009
Ringgold,GA
Hello World,
Just daydreaming about bike building. I was looking on ehow.com about bike related stuff(they got a little) and I then went to AtomicZombie.com trying to find an answer to question #1...
How do you convert a car rim to use on a bicycle? Ever seen the pics of it? It looks so mean. I'm sure custom hubs and axles were used but the guy claims it was a bmx hub..I dunno.
Question # 2 is: How to build a pulse jet engine? O.k,crazy but I was reading a post as well as an article in Popular mechanics where a guy built one and put it on a bike. I want one....
Question 3: Has nothing to do with bikes,well maybe because the outcome could mean I spend more time on my bike. Why do women say" lets just take things slow" after having sex everyday of the first week together,calls 10 times a day,blows up my im thingy on aol ,always wants me around but after being with her for 3 months she wants to take things slow? I'm not wanting marriage or even to live together..she isn't fooling around. But when I say something about seing other people she goes crazy? What gives? I like my tools and my bike better.At least most of the time I can fix them..lol
I was thinking about my crazy idea of putting a car alternator on a bike to charge batteries I came up with a while back. I found a link about using a bike to make power...somebody may find it usefull or just plain dumb....just thought I would pass it on....I'm still going to try to make it work though. An alternator to charge an e bike while riding....it could happen someday.....

Build your own / do it yourself bike generators Pedal Power

Last edited:

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
Have you looked at instructables.com for pulse jets? I know they have a great one for building a regular jet engine and if I had a welder, I could and would do it.

Pedal power is interesting, but how much added friction or drag do you have to pedal against, I wonder. Not to mention the added weight of it all. Almost seems to be a better idea to add a windmill to the bike while the china is motoring away! I really don't know though.

Women? The one's that have grown up under the woman's rights act and/or woman's lib are worse than any and come across as just plain nuts! My wife is one that is like that.........................just plain nuts! I have it good though, we live separate lives, with separate bank accounts, and separate homes......everything is cut down the middle. What's hers is hers and whats mine is mine and it works wonderful too! Sometimes I'll stay with her until "it's time" to leave, and sometimes she'll stay with me until "it's time" to leave. If we were to live like "normal" married folks, one of us would be in jail for murder!

Speedy Wilson

Mar 10, 2009
Ringgold,GA
Yeah, me and my first wife didn't last too long after a while...I guess she got tired of just having me and not half the world...but anyway I will check out the instructables site. I seen a thing years ago where a guy used a diesel truck turbo to build a turbine powered trike.Run it on propane...I'm always going for the wow factor in junk I create. I am still looking for a forum or diy info on how to spoke up a car rim to use as a rear wheel on a custom chopper bike. I think it wouldnt drag a china engine down to much if I used a "doughnut spare" tire and the right gearing.