my four stroke build

GoldenMotor.com

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
A hello kitty comon Dave lol , I kinda like the sad face on the bottom .
How bout this then? Sorry. saw this post burried in the thread and couldnt resist... :oops: Honestly this is one BAD A$$ looking build! Hats off man It just looks MEAN sitting there! How bout a video so we can hear that beast roar? EDIT: Pic wont load. ( sad )

Last edited:

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
Okay bike is 100 % together now , I just poured some oil in it and I am going to get some gas tonight for it . I am a bit Leary of the front end and and brakes so I am looking for a upgrade already .Ill get that taken care of as soon as possible . In the mean time I will be breaking the motor in .

motorhedfred

Jul 31, 2009
United States
Man that's a sweet looking bike....I like the way the suspension fork raised the front. Well proportioned and well executed, and from some of the bikes I've seen that's not easy to do.

MHF

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Awesome Andy.....Pat's gonna crap when he see's your Schwinn! Great job through and through, can't wait to see it on the track in action. If ya ever wanna trade bikes....lemme know (I doubt you will ;))

.wee.

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
Awesome Andy.....Pat's gonna crap when he see's your Schwinn! Great job through and through, can't wait to see it on the track in action. If ya ever wanna trade bikes....lemme know (I doubt you will ;))

.wee.
Thanks Scotto, I can't wait to ride this thing . I think ill keep it for awhile .

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
Fired it up today and the motor sounds good .Rode it around a bit need to tune the carb in but runs pretty good . I am going to change the oil tomorrow and try and ride it some more .

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
I guess should update you on this build , I took the bike to the bairdco race on the 16th . Didn't really plan on racing it just wanted to get it on a track and test it out . The bike ran really well , I was running the smaller carb on it because I was having some jetting issues and a bad coil made it even tougher to jet .
It rode nice and feels very solid , The only thing I don't like are the forks . They seem to flex to much for me and the front brake is weak . I bought some better forks that should take care of that . I just need to get them shortened and get a new hub for them .
The motor is fast for a flat head and sounds good to . I did a gear change on it today and rode it around a little seems to work better . It should get it into the power quicker and hopefully not run out of rpm .

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
Another up date on my build , I made a new jack shaft plate last week for the bike . I didn't like the way the one I had flexed under power .The new one is a bit heavier but that's okay . I also made a little guard for the clutch and chain . Here is a picture of what I made.

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
I like it... Very clean. You may be in business if you keep on making all those custom hi end parts... I will support you.... Are you willing to work for 1980's min. wage... I think it was 3.15 an hour... Lol