Found something interesting

GoldenMotor.com

Tahq

Sep 2, 2011
Corona, CA
I think this is the previous years model, but the numbers look like they run the same - SHINDAIWA EB8510RT Backpack blower. I went ahead and placed a low bid, we shall see if it holds. If nothing else, its a decent blower.

Tahq

Sep 2, 2011
Corona, CA
I bid on the unused open box new one, I have currently been outbid. The auction runs until 8/11 on both so I'm keeping an eye on them and if either stays within reason I may give it another go.

If someone else wants to take a run by all means, let's just not run it up against each other. I do not plan on placing another bid until 10/11 toward closing.

happycheapskate

Nov 26, 2009
Rockwall TX
That's awesome. I love small engines, and would not be surprised if Shindaiwa or Mauryama eventually made investment bicycle engines for the growing cargo-bike market in USA and elsewhere.

wayne z

Dec 5, 2010
louisiana
I bid on the unused open box new one, I have currently been outbid. The auction runs until 8/11 on both so I'm keeping an eye on them and if either stays within reason I may give it another go.

If someone else wants to take a run by all means, let's just not run it up against each other. I do not plan on placing another bid until 10/11 toward closing.
I find that it's better to wait until late in the auctions to place bids. Early bidding encourages more bids,running the price up.