debo's boardtracker

GoldenMotor.com

dash

May 30, 2010
phoenix
i need to repaint the the tank we tried painting the my logo on the tank, it came out good but then i sprayed the clear coat a little to heavy and got some runs then sanded that out then went to repaint and ran out of paint

dash

May 30, 2010
phoenix
Re: debo's boardtracker done

thanks guys ! just need a seat,some quick bricks,worksman wheels,and a hub adaptor but debo can get that stuff when he saves another million bucks. i put a chain tensioner on the pedal side. i tried using 1/2 links but it just didn't work out . here is one last pic of debos rad rocket

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Re: debo's boardtracker done

O.K. Every one listen up !
This is an authentic period correct BTR frame and if your going to build a Boardie then you want this frame, why? mess up the lawn mower to make a bike that slightly resembles a Boardie or pay some thousands of dollars and waite months to get it.
Dash has got it go'n on guys that's why I've got two be'n built one is the 1913 Fyling Merkel and the other will be a 1909 Reading Standard, when I get my bike from Dash you'all can follow the build.
These frames and bikes aren't costing an arm, leg and hearing aide either STOP! mess'n with the rest and get the Best!

Keep on truck'n Brotha

TheWildOne

May 18, 2011
NY
Dash that bike is sex on wheels. btw I used to live in Tempe, my girl is from Phoenix, hows the weather? lol