29" 4 stroke HHO Hybrid

GoldenMotor.com

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
Never argue with a scientist that says something is impossible ,every thing is"not"yet discovered and do your research away from and out of sight of the negative vibes,the plane flew at Kittyhawk and no one believed ,glad he and his brother believed,,,, anything man can think of is possible

Last edited:

discontinuuity

May 24, 2010
Colorado, USA
Unless one of the most basic and understood laws of physics (the First Law of Thermodynamics) turns out to be wrong regarding one of the most common chemical compounds on earth (water), I'm not buying it. As they say, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

I will say that adding hydrogen might effectively increase the octane of the fuel or cause a more even burn, but you could do that more easily and cheaply with propane.

And as I've said before, HHO gas sounds like it would work very well for cutting and welding. Heck, I might even try building my own HHO welder.

flex man

Feb 24, 2011
Woodland Hills Ca.
Hi Guys
I used to design and build electric bikes motorcycles and cars .I just saw one of my bikes on this thread .I was interviewed by Hayden Turner from Beyond Tomorrow the science channel.
And the electric[ Jin motorclcle] is my bike. Or was. sold it...I will post the interview if anybody is interested... on this thread it was listed as hydro bike biosfuel on you tube. On Mad C s last post #58. The shot of Hayden Turner ridding My[ Jin bike] is just a quick blurb on the video..
Flex Man [Mr Metal Morphic]
Sorry My mistake once I was on you tube site I clicked on Hydrogen Fuel Cell Electric bike.
And thats were I saw it..........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_Whbb_hlPs&feature=related

Last edited:

MadC

May 4, 2010
Toronto
Unless one of the most basic and understood laws of physics (the First Law of Thermodynamics) turns out to be wrong regarding one of the most common chemical compounds on earth (water), I'm not buying it. As they say, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

I will say that adding hydrogen might effectively increase the octane of the fuel or cause a more even burn, but you could do that more easily and cheaply with propane.

And as I've said before, HHO gas sounds like it would work very well for cutting and welding. Heck, I might even try building my own HHO welder.
a man named John Searl says that Magnetic waves do not just go north/south.

check this one out, the 'SEG' apparently creates energy over unity. (energy put in, more energy put out)
YouTube - SEG voltage controlled demonstration

and this idea from one australian apparently goes against the laws of physics..
YouTube - OVERUNITY - FREE ENERGY EXISTS!

The thing is, at least in my mind.. If a person has not been educated to understand something, that person not knowing what the laws of what can and cannot be done will try anything. And when they fail, they keep trying different ideas..

when you believe in something based on popular belief you shut your brain off and stop thinking.

the saying I can't --> shuts your brain off..

The saying How can --> puts your brain to work

Cheers

MadC

May 4, 2010
Toronto
Hi Guys
I used to design and build electric bikes motorcycles and cars .I just saw one of my bikes on this thread .I was interviewed by Hayden Turner from Beyond Tomorrow the science channel.
And the electric[ Jin motorclcle] is my bike. Or was. sold it...I will post the interview if anybody is interested... on this thread it was listed as hydro bike biosfuel on you tube. On Mad C s last post #58. The shot of Hayden ridding My[ Jin bike] is just a quick blurb on the video..
Flex Man [Mr Metal Morphic]
Sorry My mistake once I was on you tube site I clicked on Hydrogen Fuel Cell Electric bike.
And thats were I saw it..........YouTube - Hydrogen Fuel Cell electric bike
the only problem I see with this design is that you need a fill up station..

the hydrogen is not made on demand, it is stored.

like riding a bomb. on demand production would be a lot safer based on if the energy is cut off from the cell the hho production stops.

^^^^^^^
Here is a great one from a japan company that never got this model on the market.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65RkcDZxPuQ

this runs on water, plain and simple.. on demand hydrogen, it only gets 85km top speeds tho.

Last edited:

flex man

Feb 24, 2011
Woodland Hills Ca.
Hi
I thought I made it clear that its the Jin Bike. Just a quick blurb its the chopper looking bike that Hayden Turner is ridding . Its powered by a Briggs and Straton E Tech between 5 to 20 hp depending on input voltage .And the controller is a alltrax it has 4 - 48 volt lithium packs 12s by 10p 120 cells
in each pack . It ran about 1 hr. @ 60 mph. I did this 6 years ago so the lithiums are way better now my cells were 10c and 1200 milli. amps. and now the cells are 65c 5000 milli.amps .anyway just wantrd to share this . I know it has nothing to do with this thread..........Thanks Flex..............

Last edited: