NOS Columbia Springer w/keys

GoldenMotor.com

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
So I'm starting a new 4 stroke shift kit build on a DX or Panther frame.I'm not sure which frame I'm going to use.But I always new the forks I wanted... Vintage Columbia Springer.Well I got it! It is a Nos with factory primer.Well it's a 1985-86 Nos.It came in pieces with all of the parts sealed in their original bags.The key was a little tricky to figure out but after a few attempt ...success!It is sweet...check it out.

Attachments

ruppster

Mar 3, 2010
maine
I just bought the same fork, they are so cool! I got to a fender figure out how to mount it though. How'd you manage to find an n.o.s piece, that's awesome!

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
Thanx ... I met this guy who has it ALL! He bought out Columbia or the company who was making them,I'm not sure witch.He has quit a few Nos but the rest had the Columbia green on them.He has every fork in the book and some I had never seen .It was between this Columbia and a Dial a Ride fork.It was a tuff choice but I have always wanted a Columbia fork.

I too can't wait to figure out where they will end up..I think on the straight bar..or maybe the Dx....I just can't decide!