A motorizing nightmare.....

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Where in the heck is a motor gonna fit on this thing?

URL=http://img84.imageshack.us/i/img1162i.jpg/]
[/URL]

It's gotta 20x4.00" rear wheel that goes on it......I just don't know about this one?

Last edited:

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Or maybe a pancake electric in the rear UFO (not pictured) and batteries inside the cowling?

I think a shift kit is out of the question here.

Last edited:

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
that looks like it wants to be a kool trike,what was it originaly?
Originally it was a futuristic, space-aged chopper build from the ground-up, by my mad scientist/bike aficionado extrordanaire friend, SteveCo. Built from various bike parts and frames (notice the shifter), the bike looks really cool with the 4'' wide tire on it and it's up and running. He wants to motorize it. He's very ingenious....I think I'll let him figure this one out.scratg

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
I was gonna suggest rack mount or front wheel drive too. But Joe has a great point. That would be an uber cool JAMB (jet assisted motor bike. yeah, I did make that up but now is real 'cause it's on the interweb)

No matter what you put on her, that's gonna be a cool looking MB!

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I wonder how it might go just strapping some giant sky rockets to it with zip-ties and dynamite fuse them in sequence. Would need a backpack full of zip-ties and skyrockets just to get to the store and back.....like coyote and road runner cartoons. Not a good idea :\

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOL Scotto, first line had me thinking Road-Runner cartoon.

Would be the perfect candidate for a jet though.

Oh come on. What could go wrong?

(That phrase soon to be followed by "hey ya'll, watch this" Which directly proceeds an intern in the ER asking how the injuries were sustained)

.fly