Bicycle options to install huashang 4 stroke engine kit on?

GoldenMotor.com

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
Thank you kicking I appreciate your kind words. It is all to often people just type out nasty comments before they really read what is being said in the thread they read two lines and then start typing nasties. I do know where you are coming from kicking I was laid off Dec 23 from a job that I was going to retire at luckily I have employment insurance. I have a new baby due at the end of this month and 2 1/2 year old as well as soon as the wife goes on maturity leave things are going to be scary here too. This started out as a hobby for me I hoped that the sales would increase but they have not I think I have only brought in a Thousand in a year with this. Just try to pay a mortgage with that oh well we sound like a pair of old tomcats sitting on a fence at midnight YEAOOOWWW!
Cheers to you kicking my hope for you is that things will only get better for you
Terry
Being a dealer is more work and hasel than I thought , you may enjoy the steps [THINKING] . .. ... .... ( knot ) http://motorbicycling.com/f28/notice-how-import-goods-china-not-20647.html

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Hey Terry,
Is that 9 tall by 8 wide taking in to account the motor mount? or just the engine? Thanks.
8" inches by 9" 1/2 inches that is for engine and engine mount will be the same for most of the 4 strokers out there. You can get the numbers slightly smaller but that means some heavy grinding and cutting.
Cheers
Terry