Multi cylinder Whizzers

GoldenMotor.com
Just a quick note about Whizzers, Bonneville, and different motor configurations. I have agreed to run a twin engine Whizzer at Bonneville salt flats in the very near future. The twin engine Whizzer was built by Ron Dow, ownership transferred to Terry McAllister, and donated to me to ride at Bonneville.
It has 2 motors inline, both are WC-1 cases with NE top ends. I will be modifying the motors for maximum power, and expect the speeds to be between 70 MPH and 100 MPH, depending on the amount of modifications.
Another interesting Whizzer is the "V" motor [currently owned by Terry McAllister and built by Ron Dow].

Have fun,
Quenton
EZ MOTORBIKE COMPANY

Attachments

broHSI

Jul 27, 2009
USA, CA
Now that is 2 very cool bikes and they both have pedals. Do you have any more shots of them from the other side?

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Did any of you see the movie "The World's Fastest Indian" with Anthony Hopkins (no, he doesn't eat anybody in that movie)? It was a true story. This reminds me of that movie. Hope you make out like he did in the movie Quenton. He still holds the record in his class.

fm2200

Nov 16, 2008
new york city
What gauge spokes does the rear wheel have, to handle that much torque? What is the top speed of either of those bikes, and are the cops getting aroused?