Stock Carb adjustment for whizzer ambassador 2

GoldenMotor.com

troyboy

Your East Coast Gasbike Connection
Apr 18, 2009
Wista ma
Can someone please tell me the stock adjustment for the carb on the whizzer ambassador.. This thing wont idle now all my settings are messed up. Please reffer to top screw as a and the one below it as b .
Thanks,
Justin scratg

WhizzAmb2

May 3, 2009
Atlanta
.shft..shft.I am having the same problem with the same bike I just bought. + After riding shorts distances (on high idle to prevent stalling) it will not turn over because the battery is drained and need to recharge it again using a battery charger. I'm not sure if the bike is recharging the battery as it should while running. + can't figure out how to adjust the fender so are not touching the tires. I assume "a" screw is the gas flow and "b" is the air flow. when turning counterclockwise they come out more and I can't figure if that is opening the flow more or closing it. I still like this bike and don't regret buying it but hope to ride on it further than my street without worries of making it back home.

WhizzAmb2

May 3, 2009
Atlanta
Do you know where the "push start screw" srews into? I fugure I'll be using it away from home to start the bike when the battery is drained.