In ca do you have to take a motorcycle safety corse if you are using motor bicycle?

GoldenMotor.com

Alexey

Feb 22, 2014
Lemonwood ct 2004
I live in California and having questions about getting a license. The dmv told me to **** off and I posted a thread about this somewhere back ago and was told the same thing. So do I have to take the motorcycle safety coerce, or can I even take it if I got motor bicycle. Or is there some other way I can get a license. I'm using california vehicle code 406.

BobbyT

Mar 16, 2014
Santa Maria ca.
Re: In ca do you have to take a motorcycle safety corse if you are using motor bicycl

You only need to pass the written test to get your M2. Don't ask the DMV or the cop's they are confused when it comes to MB's. Type in license and registration in custom search at the top of the page. There is a lot of info. you can find..flg..flg.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Re: In ca do you have to take a motorcycle safety corse if you are using motor bicycl

You only need to pass the written test to get your M2. Don't ask the DMV or the cop's they are confused when it comes to MB's. Type in license and registration in custom search at the top of the page. There is a lot of info. you can find.
If he is under 21 he has to take the Motorcycle Safety Course to get a M1 or M2.

If you are over 21 you can take the written test to get a temp license that good for a year,
with restrictions of not riding at night or taking a passenger.

Why get an M2 when a M1 is the same test?

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com

I live in California and having questions about getting a license. The dmv told me to **** off and I posted a thread about this somewhere back ago and was told the same thing. So do I have to take the motorcycle safety coerce, or can I even take it if I got motor bicycle. Or is there some other way I can get a license. I'm using california vehicle code 406.
You were told the straight scoop here on how to get a license but ........?

Are you under 21?