Chopper Bicycles, The Chopper Bicycle Culture Magazine

GoldenMotor.com

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Some amazing builds to see at Chopper Bicycles, The Chopper Bicycle Culture Magazine.

This not a FOR SALE thread, just to let anyone interested in seeing Stretch Cruisers Chopper Bicycles from around the world, check it out if you'd like to.

It's a community of Picture Sharing for, and about the Chopper Bicycle Culture:

About
The Goal of this Magazine is to bring the Custom Chopper Bicycle, and Custom Motorized Bicycle community closer together in our Custom Chopper Bicycle Culture Lifestyle, by sharing pictures of chopper bicycles. 1% Chopper Bicycles.

Description
Magazine Overview
The Worlds #1 Chopper Bicycle, Hot Rod Bicycle is the new full color magazine dedicated to the Custom Built Chopper Bicycle, Retro Hot Rod / Vintage Tribute Custom Built Bicycle and Old School Chopper Enthusiast. The Magazine covers the entire World of Custom Retro Bicycles, Hot Rod Bicycles, Chopper Bicycle Pin Ups, Chopper Bicycle Rallies, Motorized Bicycles, Events, How To Information for Building A Custom Motorized Chopper / Cruiser Bicycle & More, Custom Chopper Bicycle Rallies, Custom Chopper Bicycle Events, Music, Tattoos, Art, and much much more to give a complete lifestyle and culture mix of the Custom Chopper Bicycle Builder World with a Garage Style twist in one picture sharing page.
This premiere Chopper Bicycle picture sharing page is The #1 worlds largest , thanks to viewers worldwide and those of you sharing your pictures!

Here's the Link: This Link is for Facebook Page of: Chopper Bicycles, The Chopper Bicycle Culture Magazine
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chop...e-Culture-Magazine/500498070024434?ref=stream,

Or try this Link: This Link is for: The Motorbicycling.com Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/359870172131/,

C.H.

Last edited:

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
thanks crazy for getting us tuned in to this chopper web site

I started looking but it is only 4pm cali time so you got me going-- now i"ll chop some of what I have in the front yard before the neighbors get home from work

I have been digging what you can do with bmx frames heavy metal and killer dropouts of all sizes---- slice and dice ---- floor jack is an easy expansion tool

having fun--- I will check it thoroughly this evening
best buba