help preformance parts

GoldenMotor.com

joehooker89

Apr 24, 2013
montana
:-||i have a gt5 with aftermarket sbp expansion camber jaguar ignition boost bootle jnx header walbron after market carb and a high performance head. cant get to idlbrnote :-||

Last edited:

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
Intake leak? bad crank seals? dirty carb?

sounds like a pretty racey motor... what kind of idle speed are you expecting from a performance built motor?

tee hee... boost bottle ! chuck that thang!

Best
rc

Moto

Jan 7, 2012
San Francisco, CA.
sounds souped up! i agree check intake and make new gaskets they can get finicky w/ time. Those walbros are cool but require a lot of adjustment - i'd mess with it. I have also had a high compression head blow out crank seals but (i think) thats super uncommon and if it was a production head that should not have happened. Check those as a last resort. -MOTO

joehooker89

Apr 24, 2013
montana
so i got rid of boost bottle . and checked for air leaks found none should get rid of the walbron carb and go to a simpler nt carb with smaller jets. how do you tell if crank seals are blown out or bad. here is what it does it starts great and runs fine as long as your working the throttle. when you let off the throttle it falls on its face simply dies. any advice will help and appereciated

:-||

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
so i got rid of boost bottle . and checked for air leaks found none should get rid of the walbron carb and go to a simpler nt carb with smaller jets. how do you tell if crank seals are blown out or bad. here is what it does it starts great and runs fine as long as your working the throttle. when you let off the throttle it falls on its face simply dies. any advice will help and appereciated

:-||
Have you tried screwing the idle speed screw in more?

One way you can tell if you have a bad crank seal is by finding oil inside the magneto compartment, or in the primary leaking from around the pinion gear.

joehooker89

Apr 24, 2013
montana
i have a gt5 looking for a better built motor hows the pk 80 just wondering if there is a better motor with bearings piston and crank
dnut

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
i have a gt5 looking for a better built motor hows the pk 80 just wondering if there is a better motor with bearings piston and crank
Best performance motor on the market.

Arrow Motorized Cycles 4.5 HP Street Racer
Motor includes these performance options:
- Billet CR machine head
- Boost Port Reed Cylinder
- Arrow Power Reed Block and Manifold
- 15mm Flat Slide Carburetor and Filter
- Torquer II Exhaust Pipe
- 3 jets

Skyhawk bottom end. Total displacement: 66cc
Free Shipping