Complete re start razor chopper

GoldenMotor.com

FTW

Mar 26, 2013
SA
Complete re start razor chopper NOW I HAVE 2 LOL

STRIPED FRAME DOWN LAST NIGHT AND WENT THREW MY CHECKKLIST AND RE-CYCLE PILE 2 SEE WAT I HAVE AND WAT I DONT. WILL POST PHOTO OF RAW FRAME AND FRAME HOLDER I CAME UP WITH ASAP ALSO HAVE SOME PICS OF WORKSHOP, TOOLS AND PARTS AS WELL AS SOME PICS OF OTHER OUTRAGOUSE THINGS IVE BUILT. ALSO STILL WAITING 4 REPLY FROM RAZOR BUT SORCUSS TELL ME THIS IS A SUPER RARE FRAME ANY IDEAS ANY1.

THANKS 2 ALL 4 SUGGESTIONS AND IDEAS

TILL PHOTO POST CATCHA
F.T.W
auflg

Last edited:

FTW

Mar 26, 2013
SA
not as rare as I thought 1 on ebay bidding 150 rare still in box razor chopper {venom???} pik up only any1 got any idea 2 how some1 has a 15 year old b ike still new in box

FTW

Mar 26, 2013
SA
score now ive got an original brand new in box back 2 the drawing board 4 this 1.
will b modifiying the guts out of old 1 2 suit 110 or 125

FTW

Mar 26, 2013
SA
this is the twins. RAZOR GHOST AND RAZOR VIPER..
The black 1 being the viper I scored after months of trawling the web for info on the first 1 , being ghost. And of coarse I didn't get the info I wanted even after a 1 in a million chance of finding another 1 brand new still in the original box from 04 and owners manual, purchase receipt and warranty including fantastic's information and customer help line number.
Apparently they have no sales information or records b4 05 , how convenient lol, and no longer manufacture them either............!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyway after months of recovery{work accident} waiting and planning I have finally got a new coat of 2 pack paint, CADBBURY PURPLE C ON 4 MORE, on it all the parts I needed and got the kit in,66cc stage2 flying horse stage 2 I think.......
With only a hair between the engine chain and the 28'', 3'' thick fat rear tyre, 1 home made front engine clamp and a few extended cables I got it in AND RUNNING UNTIL THE BLASTED THROTLE GRIP SNAPED AT THE CABLE FASTNER ON THE THROTLE ASSEMBLY AND RUINED MY MOMENT OF GLORY:-||SO IVE BEEN THREW THE BONE YARD,RECYCLED BIKE PARTS, AND FOUND A HEAVY DUTY PIT BIKE THROTLE THAT SUITS SO LETS SEE IF THATS THE TRICKdance1 AND HEAR IS SUM PICS OF THIS AND OTHER CURRENT BUILDSAS WELL AS A HOLDEN GEMANI TE WITH CADBBURY PURPLE PAINT JOBauflg trk .F.T.W

Attachments