1919 Indian Tribute

GoldenMotor.com

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Did you ever wonder why? Dan wears sunglasses, (LOL) if he picked the olive green he picked a nice color,Ya know we gotta get Dan to make himself a Co. car if you live in Cali we could all go racing

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
AHHH! you say you know a decal guy, I need an authentic and period correct Indian decall 3x9 " gee I have a white truck too! could you imagine my Indian in the back of it

Attachments

Last edited:

Robertriley

Apr 25, 2011
Southern California
He works at a company that does signs like the kinds that are mounted outside of stores. They do vinly like what the guys at the malls do. I might just buy mine off of ebay.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Kinda pricey on Ebay and what kind of quality would you get?? I bought two stickers and it looked like it was xerox'd onto vinal $8.99 + seriously went in the trash!!

Robertriley

Apr 25, 2011
Southern California
Paint is finished. The pictures don't capture the true color. It looks like a creamy greenish color but is really Glossy Olive Green with gold pin striping. I think I'm going to use a family name on the side of the tank. Anyway here's some pics of everything. It's going to Dan's tomorrow to be put back together and have motorcycle brake cables made for it. I should some nice outside daytime pics sometime next week.

Attachments

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
WOW! I was all ready to hate the olive paint / powder but Dang boy that really looks GOOD! And Really vintage! The gold sets it off really nicely. Whats that little tab like thing on the steering head?

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
That looks awesome. Is that pinstriped by hand or is it gold pinstriping tape?

I can't wait to see this one complete. Dan does nice work that's for sure.

Robertriley

Apr 25, 2011
Southern California
Yes, I picked up black, blood red and gold. The blood red turned purple after putting it on. I sampled all the colors and combos. I figure I can always change it later. I was up until 3ish pin striping.