Finally done :d

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
It looks just fine, Rat. I hope it rides as well for you. Just get that chain on and go enjoy. Let us know how it runs.
Have fun, ride safe.
Tom

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
It looks like everything a chinagirl should be, YRR ! :)
Basic, fun, and personal !!

I like the plaid !
I've seen where someone also put it on the fenders, but not yet overlayed the tank with it.
lol A Scottish tartan for a chinagirl! lol

What kind of trike are you planning to build?
I like the tadpole design type.

Best
rc

YoungRatRod

Oct 19, 2011
Wichita, Kansas
Rusty thanks for those kind words!

The trike I'm envisioning is an occ chopper with a trike conversion kit and a model t stake bed for cargo carrying. Gunna put a fuel cell back there as well.

And ps. The tank isn't covered with plaid the seat is :p

Texhun

Aug 2, 2011
Rosebud Texas
Looks good YRR! That's one groovy looking seat for sure and congrats with the show! I think a OCC trike would be very eye catching. That'd be one rockhard ride!

dragray

Mar 10, 2012
Indiana
beleive me, i wasn't knocking your build or your abilites.
I just said that it's a typical cookie cutter bike because it looks just like the majority of the bikes with motors that you see.
anyone can build one like that.
put your skills to work, use your imagination and build something totally custom.
you don't need a lot of money to build a custom bike if you have the skills.
I'm sorry but i look at things a lot different than most because i want my bikes to stand out from the rest, and i'll make my own parts just to make my bike different.
not everyone has the skills to make custom parts and to do custom paint, but it's hard for me to imagine what it's like for someone who can't do those things because it's so easy for me.
I can just do it, while other may struggle and not be able to figure out how to do it.

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
Congrats on the win. I think I might take my bike to a car show this summer and try to steal the show. Tom, what do you say??