cranny, cranny, to put under my fanny

GoldenMotor.com

good vibrations

Mar 30, 2010
denva, calarada
O.k., here it is. Same motor I had on my GF frame. Alum. not a good idea by the way. Streets are rough here in Denver and that poopr Fischer felt like it was gonna collapse under me after a couple of more trips down Broadway. Any way I robbed the handlebars from the old bike as well. Got a front brake mounted and am working on fitting a back one as well. Any ideas for the standard c type caliper for the back? Note the gas tank wipe=) Motor still runs strong and it's a bichin' ride!.xx.

Attachments

good vibrations

Mar 30, 2010
denva, calarada
Also, yeah, it does come with the thicker spokes. They seem o.k. so far. That's a pretty big gear to start off with tho. Makes me want my gears back to take off with. Make sure you get the blue one if you want those wheels tho. I don't think the silverish colored one has them. The blue one is this summers model I take it. Looks nice. I couldn't resist the colors and it turned out better than I imagined in my head.

good vibrations

Mar 30, 2010
denva, calarada
Here's a couple a pics of my rear brake. Mounted it reverse of normal and had to cut some knotches and do some bendin and shapin of the fender to get it to work. looks ok tho, I guess. It works well , that's what's important. That coaster buisness is just wrong! We used to freewheel those snubduvabinchs on our BMX bikes when I was a kid. Just put yer heal in the back tire=) Wheeeeeeee! Wish I was invincable again..xx.

Attachments

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
I like that the new cranbrook has 26 2.125 alloy wheels with 12 gauge spokes . alot more motorbike friendly wheels ya!!!

They're not 12 gauge spokes....they're 14's......they utilize a Falcon hub which is user friendly for Jim's adapters and sprockets......but you're right that the tire size is optimum ....fat cruiser tires rock !

Salty.shft.

CoastalCruiser

Apr 28, 2010
Spaced Coast
O.k., here it is. Same motor I had on my GF frame. Alum. not a good idea by the way. Streets are rough here in Denver and that poopr Fischer felt like it was gonna collapse under me after a couple of more trips down Broadway. Any way I robbed the handlebars from the old bike as well. Got a front brake mounted and am working on fitting a back one as well. Any ideas for the standard c type caliper for the back? Note the gas tank wipe=) Motor still runs strong and it's a bichin' ride!.xx.
Is that a HiPo airsock on the back of the carb?