Super Brand New

GoldenMotor.com

whosdamazo

Apr 22, 2010
San Diego
Just wanted to make my first post here to introduce myself. Don't worry I read the rules and am well aware of not posting links, until I am an active member.
At first I was thinking of building a bmx or cruiser, but stumbled upon Derringer Cycles today while at work. Then from there I did more research with Imperial. My uncle owns Benjie's Cafe Racer and kind of wanted to do something similar to his custom builds, but on a different medium.
I'm stationed in San Diego, so if there are any SoCal Motorized Bicycle please let me know. I am very new to this and am eager to read through threads and do more research on the history of motorized bicycles.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum sailor. Thanks for serving. Will they let you take a motorized bike on the ship?
One of my most vivid memories was manning the rails on the USS Tarawa, painfully hungover, at the beginning of our WestPac cruise. It was the good old days of the cold war.
The Russians buzzed our ship in the Sea of Japan in a TU-57 (Bear?). We used a CH-53E to chase it off because it was already airborne and the cobra pilots were asleep. (The alert cobra on spot one had live sidewinders on the rail and plenty of 20mm for the gatling gun. Ancient history. Semper Fi.