busted and disgusted

GoldenMotor.com

Beetle Juice

Jun 6, 2009
north carolina
Beetle Juice here again I have been trying to get my bogging problem worked out and now motor mount bolt broke rear and I went yo my local motorcycle shop and got bolts because the hardware did not carry long enough bolts now I have got to take the motor off again drill out the bolt and put a new one in MY suggestion here for anyone new buy loctite and put it on every bolt new bike new motor 1 divorce and living in a basement of someones house I have their whole house smelling like gas now they are ready to kick me out. Man I need help bad this was going to be a way of travel for me It's been 7 day now on and off and I still can seem to get this * am thing to work right :-|| :-|| :-||

Cabinfever1977

Mar 23, 2009
Upstate,NY
you could cover the gas cap and carb with plastic bags and hair ties that will get rid of most of the gas smells or you could keep the bike outside,you dont want to get kicked out. goodluck with the engine stud mounts.

Beetle Juice

Jun 6, 2009
north carolina
The basement is my bedroom,shower,kitchen, well not really george foreman grill and work shop the reason to get a new bike some crack head stole my other one or borrowed it and has forgot to return it.