Howdy from AZ

GoldenMotor.com

Bow

Jul 19, 2016
SW AZ
Hello,

I'm Bow and I live in South West AZ.

I am currently building a Cycle Kart and am looking forward to my next project.

I want to try a Motorize Bike.

My cycle kart project is styled after a 1928 Morgan 3-wheeler (Converted to a 4-wheeler) Hill Climb Car. I am trying to decide if i should build a bike with that era style (Board Racer), or do something like a chopper.

I have a lead on a Black 20" Stringray OCC for about $50, so I could go the Bobber route, but the Board Racer style is very cool as well.

Either way, I have a lot of reading to do on this forum.

LBC

Aug 8, 2016
Virginia
welcome to here, alot to learn from these people, i came here and started to read a few weeks before my first build and it turned out pretty sweet, i think ;)
ride safe!
LBC

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. A motorized bike will keep you far cooler in the desert than a regular pedal bike.

Bow

Jul 19, 2016
SW AZ
Thanks for for the welcomes.

I recently acquired a 1942 Briggs and Stratton Model A that I am restoring, although it is a bit lacking in the horsepower department, but is a possibility for a board tracker build.

I have been looking at all the builds and I am extremely impressed, there is some serious talent in this group!

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
Had one like that 55+ years ago on a bike, did about 25 mph. About 1 1/2 hp, not sure what model it was, might of been a little newer. Sure was fun though...............Curt