HuaSheng 142F Intake manifolds

GoldenMotor.com

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone here that has bought from me already

Thanks for all the support here!
Brad
You are welcome Brad, I imagine I will get a chance to use the parts eventually and be glad I have them on hand, but I really just bought them to help ya out ;-}

djsiyre1

Nov 17, 2014
Orange County
How do I get a hold of you to purchase an intake from you? Or how do I go about purchasing one? I'm very interested in one of your intakes cause of its angle.

FFV8

Oct 29, 2013
Spring Valley NV
How do I get a hold of you to purchase an intake from you? Or how do I go about purchasing one? I'm very interested in one of your intakes cause of its angle.
Angle manifolds are still 19.50 USPS has raised the small flat rate box to 5.95

I still combine shipping.

Shoot me a PM here to order. i take Paypal or USPS money orders.

I currently have one angled & one straight intake in stock. Neil bought several recently, so I need to make some more inventory.

B

Panhead

Mar 20, 2015
Michigan U.S.A.
I just finished up some more intakes for the little HuaSheng 50's

They have a 19mm spigot, so any RT, NT or similar carb will clamp right on.

They use a 1/4" thick steel flange, and ship with studs & nuts.

Let your 50 breathe, and take advantage of the carburetors that are widely available.

Manifolds are $19.50 and will ship anywhere in the US for $5.80 - Small USPS flat rate box. I don't charge extra on shipping, if you want more than one item it all goes in the same flat rate box for $5.80

I also make an exhaust stub to fit this engine, and several other flanges.

Hello!
If you have one of these available I think I may have found the answer a lot of issues concerning my 4 stroke engine. I have that carburetor setting next to me & just finished reassembling.
I have a Paypal account & will be pleased with an offset manifold & new carb for springtime.
Thank you,
Panhead

Panhead

Mar 20, 2015
Michigan U.S.A.
Just to throw in a final 2 cents worth here - I received a angled manifold from FFV8 today in the mail; nicely finished & including a set of gaskets & threaded fasteners. Everything looks great & Brad doesn't make you wait once he has an order.
I'm looking forward to doing a little fooling around with this project whenever my carburetor & rear hub adapter arrive, which will probably be after the holiday.

Reactions: Beauxxdreauxx

brianjb

Apr 5, 2015
oregon
hi I am building a mongoose dolomite I am using a hp carb engine I 66cc build china engine I need a intake manifolds that shifts the carb off to right side of bike seat tube your looks like it might work if tube was looker I got a off set manifold it isn't long enough brian any help would be great

FFV8

Oct 29, 2013
Spring Valley NV
hi I am building a mongoose dolomite I am using a hp carb engine I 66cc build china engine I need a intake manifolds that shifts the carb off to right side of bike seat tube your looks like it might work if tube was looker I got a off set manifold it isn't long enough brian any help would be great
I have been out of town for a week, just saw this post.

Yes, I can make a longer intake for the 142. I can make the tube about 6 inches long, and you can trim it shorter.

This would be a one-off, because the longer tube will not fit in the welding fixture. Price would be $35 shipped in the USA via priority mail.

Send me a PM for payment info.

B.

FFV8

Oct 29, 2013
Spring Valley NV
Just to be clear, these manifolds are made to fit the 50cc 4 stroke huasheng 142 engine. It uses the carb from the chinese 2 stroke.

Is your engine the 4 stroke Huasheng?

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Good to see you're making these manifolds available to people. I no longer have a 142F on a bike, but would swap carbs if I did. I never liked that stock carb and think it is a weak point on that engine which is a little sweetheart otherwise. The China girl carb should give a lot better throttle response.
SB

Uncle Bob

Sep 1, 2015
Walla Walla. WA
Hello. I'm new to the forum here. I have built my first 4 stroke bike and using the HF 142F. Are you still making the intake? and the exhaust? If so I would like to buy both. If you can give the price for these two items and an address I will get a money order out to you as soon as I can. Thank you very much.

FFV8

Oct 29, 2013
Spring Valley NV
Hello. I'm new to the forum here. I have built my first 4 stroke bike and using the HF 142F. Are you still making the intake? and the exhaust? If so I would like to buy both. If you can give the price for these two items and an address I will get a money order out to you as soon as I can. Thank you very much.
Uncle Bob:
I sent you a PM with the payment info. Parts are in stock & ready to ship.

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
I need a 212cc intake flange and a carb side flange. Well this is the guy for sure! Great parts great service and great prices. Thanks B

Tom from Rubicon

Apr 4, 2016
Rubicon, Wisconsin
FFV8
Please use my pm contact info to finalize a transaction. This forum gets a bit glitchy .
I thought I sent an invoice request yesterday. Exhaust flanged stub and a Mikuni intake manifold for a 79cc Predator. Engine cylinder in vertical position.
Thank-You
Tom from Rubicon, WI

FFV8

Oct 29, 2013
Spring Valley NV
Tom:

I will send you payment info as soon as the parts are ready to ship.

I never did an exhaust stub for the 79cc Predator, and have to make sure my Lifan flanges fit on the Predator.

B.

Tom from Rubicon

Apr 4, 2016
Rubicon, Wisconsin
FFV8,
Thanks for the reply, you have my contact info. I have a ways to go before the need arises. I still have a transmission chassis to complete and engine mount to fab. And it's the 4th coming up.
Regards,
Tom from Rubicon, WI