Yet Another New Member

GoldenMotor.com

DataPacRat

Feb 6, 2014
Niagara, Canada
I've been a hiker for just about ever, but am thinking of getting myself a bicycle this year - and, just maybe, a bicycle with an engine. This forum seems a good place to learn more about gas-powered bikes.

In case anyone wants to offer a few quick words of wisdom - I live in south Ontario, and my main limit is gathering enough spare cash at any one time, so if an option costs more in the short term but is less expensive in the long run, I'll likely have to pass it up in favor of the low-immediate-cost option.

Oh, yes, and I plan to live forever or die trying. :)

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the forum. There is a wealth of information here. Do some reading using the search feature for any specific questions you might have regarding building a motorized bicycle. Every aspect has been covered numerous times so there's plenty to read.
Good luck, have fun.

Tom

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome to our community of motorized bicycle riders, lots of good kits out thier that will not break the bank and lots of members are more then happy to share and help you along the way, great to have you with us

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
Glad to have you here. Many here are as you can afford builders. Few of us can just drop a bundle of cash into a project from the get go. So don't feel alone. Good luck with your build.