Found and reused

GoldenMotor.com

RAT ROD

Feb 7, 2013
RIVERSIDE CA
Hi all, haven't wanted to stop reading and learning, this site is every thing a hobby guy needs. My name is Dave not rat or rod but some people call me RAT ROD DAVE. I'm on my second build now looking for new project and parts now, so cal has an endless supply of each. I put together a beach cruiser with china girl and a board track rat with two stroke industrial motor.I'll try to post some pics in board track area....later

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome Dave. You've come to the right place to share your knowledge and find help and advice if needed. Post some pics of your builds. We always like to see what the other guy is doing.

Have fun and ride safe.

Tom

LabRat

Dec 24, 2011
Ruston, Washington
Yeah Callie and its endless parts... my bane. How many times being bored Ill check CL in Callie and some crazy deal on some historic bike. Never see the deals local not on CL in Seattle not like SF or LA. Your lucky!

ANTIQUECYCLES

Mar 2, 2012
Inland Empire
LabRat, you are right, we do get a ton of stuff on our CL but it hardly compares to being able to buy pot at a retail store! LOL
Who's the "truly" lucky one? :)

RAT ROD

Feb 7, 2013
RIVERSIDE CA
Hi all... I think I can post a picture and if it takes I'll make a new post in the Board Track section even though the bike is more on the RAT style.

Attachments