MY new Motorized bike, well 3000 miles now...

GoldenMotor.com

mber115

Jun 12, 2012
arizona
Hello all,

I just put a video of my motorized bike on youtube. I am new to the forum, but not to motorized bicycling. Started with a 66cc kit, just couldnt take the maintenece. But I am now riding a Powered Pedals Motorized bike. I put over 3,000 miles on it with a bent rim, and still no spoke issues.brnot They are pre made, or they can put one on your bike, I got this for $900 otd. Anyway it does 40 mph and i weigh 195lbs. The video is on youtube to prove it.
cvlt1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVziRnRkAew

JonnyR

May 13, 2012
ronkonkoma, new york
why is it illegal in Sweden i know you can ride the electrics over there but why not the gas some of them are EPA approved and have the emissions on the side

Killerb_of_mt5.se

Sep 7, 2012
Sweden, Gothenburg
all motorised vehicles need to be classified into classes depending on power, top speed, licence requirements etc, those are moped 50cc bikes, class 1 (max 45km/h, can drive on roads) and 2, (max 30km/h, cannot drive on roads if possible), next is light mc, anything over 50cc to 125cc max 20kW, and reclassifying one class to another is expensive end extensive, most 50cc bikes sold here are restricted almost to the point of handicapping them, next is mc, and then heavy mc, and i think those two are a power to weight ratio thing.

modding a bike with a 66cc motor and driving 44mph (70km/h) in a 40 zone one handed without a helmet would probably result in extreme recklessness in traffic, speeding, helmet violation, driving an unlicensed vehicle, etc etc resulting in tens of thousands of kronors in fines, most likely loosing your drivers licence if you have one for 5-10 years or atleast suspend you from getting one during the same period, and probably probation or directly into jail for 6months to 2 years.