Sheattle area

GoldenMotor.com

uniblab

Jul 12, 2012
Sheattle, WA
Yep, another soggy noggin here. Actually it's been quite warm and sunny for the last week or so and I'm scared...someone hold me please.

Car and motorcycle mekanick here, gotten into bicycles lately and of course I must have a motorized version! Just picked up an aborted project and will need some pointers (besides the top of my head). It's a Micargi Rover GT with a Grube 68cc Mosquito Sprayer Deluxe Super Sniper Brougham Mark II Saloon with the rare optional counter rotating internally flanged rubber biscuit bottom end.

Have been haunting this forum for a while and see that it's a wealth of info which I surely can use, but please don't call me Shirley.

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Howdy Uniblab, welcome.

LOL@ don't call me Shirley... One of the best lines ever!

Looking forward to seeing your build

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Yep, another soggy noggin here. Actually it's been quite warm and sunny for the last week or so and I'm scared...someone hold me please.

Car and motorcycle mekanick here, gotten into bicycles lately and of course I must have a motorized version! Just picked up an aborted project and will need some pointers (besides the top of my head). It's a Micargi Rover GT with a Grube 68cc Mosquito Sprayer Deluxe Super Sniper Brougham Mark II Saloon with the rare optional counter rotating internally flanged rubber biscuit bottom end.

Have been haunting this forum for a while and see that it's a wealth of info which I surely can use, but please don't call me Shirley.
I made this Rover for a friend of mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXysa1FNzEs

uniblab

Jul 12, 2012
Sheattle, WA
Thanks for the welcome gurls. Will post pix and a laundry list of how foobarred the engine and installation were in another thread. Any suggestions as to which section to put them in?

Thanks for the video, that bike reminds me of my Schwinn Clairmont as it also has whitewalls and red rims. My Rover is that odd dark brown with the short fenders. Am pretty sure I'm going to have to ditch the fenders as they'll probably bust loose because they have no braces.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Hey, hey hey! It's Mr. Gurl! snork, lol.

Best bet for section would be to post in the 2 stroke section. http://motorbicycling.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Will get way more traffic then posting here in intro. Be sure to post a link here to your thread. Looking forward to seeing your build!

Good call on the fenders! They will try to kill you. Lots and lots of threads and posts on different ways folks shored em up.

Last edited:

uniblab

Jul 12, 2012
Sheattle, WA
Those fenders are flimsier than a global warming "expert's" argument. Boy howdy, the front one in particular reminds me of Jimmy No Nose, the neighborhood hitman...he'd kill you for just looking at him sideways.

Will post an epic opus titled "My turd polishing techniques" under your suggested forum. Although it's not up as I write this it should be once I find my friggin camera.