Hello, Motorbicycler here.

GoldenMotor.com

SlowJoe

Feb 10, 2012
Vista, California
So yeah, New member. First time rider. I'm in Vista, Ca.... Any members around get at me, always down to ride. Breaking it in, a relaxed cruise would be cool.

Just picked up a H2 2-Stroke 80cc/60 something cc Kit yesterday. You guys know, Chinese kit with a bazillion diffrent names. Installed it that evening/night was a pretty straight forward install. Only 1 step that i had to take my time with and another step I should of thought out better.

One was just getting the sprocket laying even and straight, a little time consuming tighting, aligning , loosening, aligning and tighting up the 9 screws/nuts.

The other was trying to bend the muffler, was a little later at night and kinda tired not thinking too straight... Took a hammer to it, wasn't pretty. Will due until i order a expansion chamber.

I put it on my older beach crusier, steel frame, and titanium axels. Could upgrade brakes later. Pics below, nothing special.

A little about me, 23 male. Was into the whole RC nitro car thing. Then got my hands on an Yamaha TriMoto three wheeler. That old dinosaur had some juice, rode the heck out of it until the state of CA took it. Bought with bill of sale, registration was so far out of date. Bought it cheap and had my fun with it. Picked up a free goped off CL, wasn't running..threw in a carb kit and was good to go. Stock GoPed sport 26cc, tons of torque. hauled all 280 of me from a dead stop to 15-18mph.

Always wanted these toys when I was younger, guess you could say I'm fulfilling my childhood wants.

Texhun

Aug 2, 2011
Rosebud Texas
Hey Joe welcome to the forum! LOL Iv'e got a TeamAssociated RC10GT, it's pretty fun. I think we've all beat on those mufflers with a hammer before, I know I did a few times and Yah the sprocket truing is a pain in the neck but it works out, maybe when you've got more cash to throw into it you might want to invest in a sprocket adapter from pirates, that will save you a headache and a half in the future. Anyhow, goodlooking bike Joe. Again welcome to the forum, we're here if you need help. Be sure to put yourself on the map to let everyone else in Cali know where you at. You might be surprised.

Last edited:

SlowJoe

Feb 10, 2012
Vista, California
Thanks, I was going to add to the map. But I'm on my iPod and safari kept closing, will jump on my pc in the morning and do it.

A gold pan RC10 was my first rc, 5 dollar mint/complete with box and manual. Worked perfect, didn't know what I had at the time. I beat that up good. Threw a brushless motor on it and it flew. Also had a Jato 3.3, I beat that thing up. Stampede, rc18 and a used savage. The savage was a money pit.

Texhun

Aug 2, 2011
Rosebud Texas
I just put a new cylinder kit on my O.S. max.12 Ran like mad then my bell bearings flew apart so now I'm looking for time to change those out. Otherwise it's a awesome little truck. My brother had a jato 3.3 for awhile then sold it to my next older brother, that was great truck as well. He had to put weights on the front to keep the nose down, even with 5 inch tires it wanted to do wheelies lol. That thing was nuts.

Last edited:

robbomberbomyea

Dec 10, 2011
toledo oh
welcome,slowjoe,great site here as you prob already know,as said before best buy was sproket adapter from pirate cycles well worth the money,saves lots of headaches. anyway very nice build.love to see more pics.