Noob here trying to get involved....

GoldenMotor.com

richie92cb7

Aug 9, 2011
FL
Hows it going everyone, Im Rich for Florida. Im not new to motorcycles, but am new to "motorized gas bikes" and just started researching them... yesterday.
Im planing a gas bike build with a key objective being performance.
The bike I bought for the project is GT all terra outpost trail. I have no real knowledge of this bike but its pretty light, appears to have plenty of room for motor kit and only cost me 15 bucks. I like to think its a better place to start the a heavy $100ish dollar wally world bike but who knows? its what i have now.

I plan on blasting the frame and painting it. Buying some decent light wight wheels, new cassette (8 or 9 spd) and a decent derailleur, getting a shift kit, new brakes. and of course a motor kit. I'll probably buy a china 66cc mill to tinker with and modify up front and reserve my urge to buy a morini until I learn more. This way I can blow 600 bucks more wisely. If I stay interested in this project long enough, i have though about building a shifting morini powered bike however, I don't know enough about all of this yet, or if that's even feasible. Anyway, nice forum guys. Heres my builds foundation: