My first one!

GoldenMotor.com

sumdawgtwigg

Aug 9, 2008
SW VA
So, as I was saying in my other post I got my first bike! :D

It's an op roller and it looks really good and runs great. I can't wait to start modding it lol. Will put pics up later.

sumdawgtwigg

Aug 9, 2008
SW VA
Forgot to add that i was kinda hesitant brining it home, thinking that I would never stop being made fun of by the neighbors. Four or Five people crowded around it and talked on and on about how they love it. Then the neighborhood mechanic came down and studied and decided he needs one for himself lol.

joabthebugman

Jun 21, 2010
ocoee fla
That is how I was introduced to these things

A salesman where I work order one from a guy off CL
For the entire two weeks it took for him to get it we made fun of him, from the typical Easy Rider jokes to making the Honda engine sound when we passed him in the hall

The day he brought it to work all the old men crowded around it and about half decided that they had to have one
So far I am the only one to actually do it, but two are asking me to build them one and one is asking how to do it himself

sumdawgtwigg

Aug 9, 2008
SW VA
It's really great to see the way people have been reacting to it! Just like you I've got people already asking to have one made or where they can buy the stuff.

Couldnt be more happy. I've already ordered signal lights for the bike because people around here drive like maniacs. Thinking about going ahead and getting a bullet style headlight as well.

sumdawgtwigg

Aug 9, 2008
SW VA
picture of it! I'm about two seconds away from peeling all those decals off? anyone agree?

Last edited:

joabthebugman

Jun 21, 2010
ocoee fla
I'm removing all stickers from now on, unless the bike is a classic
That way the bike looks more like something I built instead of something I stuck an engine in, if that makes any sense

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
That was fun to read Sumdawg. Think we can all relate. Your title cracked me up. Always need 3 MBs. The one your ridding. The one your building and the one your planing.

Great build, really clean lookin.

Welcome to the crazy and great to meet ya

sumdawgtwigg

Aug 9, 2008
SW VA
Thanks dan! I can see what you mean about 3 MB's I've already been looking at pictures of others on here and drooling. I'd really love to make a board tracker, those things are awesome! I'm a huge fan of motorcyles, especially vintage ones, so you can see why I go for them. Any type of bike that's good for making a first board tracker?