It's been so long I'll just pretend I'm new

GoldenMotor.com

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
Hello everyone. I am back to the motorbicycling community. I've been looking at parts for days now dreaming and planning and figuring out ways to afford what I wan. I originally built a cruiser named Cogsworthy out of a 7 speed Schwinn Riverside and an SD kit. Mod I plan to make this spring and summer, if I can sell some of my other toys (go-kart, scooter, etc) include an HD shifter kit from SBP, A Sturmey archer front drum, a peanut tank from imperial cycles, and a ton of other goodies. I'll keep you all updated on the progress of the build. I plan to change him into a bike with medium aped, And a grey frame with red pinstriping! Sexy! :).shft.

bitsnpieces

Dec 9, 2010
Melbourne, AUS
Wow! Because you sound so convincingly new to the forums, I like to say, Welcome to the forums! :p

Anyways, sounds like a great build ahead of you indeed. Interested to see which grey bike with pinstriping. :)

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
Thanks! I really missed this forum! It's so friendly and there are always bikes to drool over, and people who know what they are doing.

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
De-railure, though I'm afraid of eating up the gears, I'm confident that I can get the help needed to install it correctly. I love SBP

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Yes, SickBikes rocks, I am a big fan of gears.
I like hub gears over derailer though. Cleaner and smoother.

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
yeah, still, I'll try it and see what happens, 7 speed cassette is all I got right now. I can't afford a new hub since I got more than $900 planned on other mods! :D :D :D

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
yeah, ya know, I was sorta interested in gopeds and stand up scooters, but the cops hate those where I live, so I figure, since I go faster, and it is a more practical mode of transportation than mopeds or scooters (for a 6 foot guy) that motor bicycles are my thing!