Here comes the Coctail Cruiser.

GoldenMotor.com

CoctailCruiser

Jan 12, 2011
Erie Co.
As my user name and the title of this thread indicates my bike is named the Coctail Cruiser. It all started about 10 months ago when I was on the job and I noticed one sweet but neglected bike on a customers patio. I mentioned to them how nice the bike was and they stated that if I got it off the patio I could have it for free, needless to say I did not waste any time getting back to get it. After A couple of rides(once we tuned her up) I was hooked. I have grown up riding Harleys and dirt bikes but was amazed at just how much fun I had on this thing. I did some research and found out that the bike it self is a 3G (not sure of model type), and the engine apears to be a Grubee or something very simalar. The bike was filthy and put together in a very sloppy fashion in my opinion and the engine required quite a bit of tuning to run smooth. Now she is runing like a raped ape but as far as cosmetics go she is in need of some serious love. So with that being said and winter upon us here in Colorado I thought no better time for a complete rebuild. I have her broken down and am mocking up a custom tank, just put on the lowered springer forks and just recieved my bars, neck, headset, and headlight today. The project is just getting started but I have a mean vision of the final product and the time to get it done right. I will post some pics down the road of progress as I go along. PS, the theme of the bike is a late night bar hopping rat rod style badboy.