Nuttier than a squirrel turd!!!!

GoldenMotor.com

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
Some of you guys are nuttier than a squirrel turd....I love it!!!!The inventions people come up with on this site give me so many ideas....Its like taking a bunch of mad scientist and putting them in the same room....80 heads are better than one....
Post pics of your wild inventions for our china girl bikes!!!!
John-John.shft.

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
Well the instructions on mine said it could be used on a boat. I wanna see that! laff

freewheeling frank

Mar 10, 2009
ridgway colorado
cracked me up big time, hard time keeping a straight face talking to my boss, isaw one of these on a boat contraption on youtube once i think there might be a thread with a link someplace here

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
cracked me up big time, hard time keeping a straight face talking to my boss, isaw one of these on a boat contraption on youtube once i think there might be a thread with a link someplace here
I would like to see that video on youtube,see if you can find it...
Everyone post your pics of your wild modifications and installs with your own inventions as well....
John-John.shft.

xlite

Jun 18, 2009
ny,ny
Wow !!! a boat ill get one for my kayak im tired of paddling
You might want to rethink that. I tried using a trolling motor/battery on mine and let's just say things don't always work out the way you plan. Even on my 4 man canoe it was problematic.