Schwinn Spoiler Project

GoldenMotor.com

2stroketony

Nov 3, 2011
Lakeside, Ca
Been registered here for a while, but finally going to make it a point to come on here more since my project is nearing completion. Thanks to the informative ideas on these bikes I finally created one for my size - I'm 6'2 and 330, so I needed a bike my size, other than a beach cruiser. So Here is my spoiler, still in the works, but almost completed. Any feedback, criticism and comments\ are welcome. Thank you. before engine.jpg

withapehangers.jpg

2stroketony

Nov 3, 2011
Lakeside, Ca
Forgot, here is a video link to it before a few adjustments - Handlebars, darker colored exhaust wrap and others were added later. AND!!! I'm seeking to find the little chrome attachments for the rear fender as one of mine broke on the left side. Without them I cant put my fender back on and well....it just doesnt look right lol. If anyone has some for sale, or know of someone, please contact me. Thank you very much.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZsm2kDEAPk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

2stroketony

Nov 3, 2011
Lakeside, Ca
Thank you. Am going to be adding the headlights and tail lights soon. But the process of finding ones that are going to fit the look of the bike is tedious. I want it to stay chopperish. Ideas for tail lights are in the works, as I want to place them inside the frame so they shine thru the Schwinn "S" in the back (4 Places in the tubes protruding from the back of bike.) The headlight is a challenge tho. Chrome bullet shaped, LED, but not plastic looking. Hopefully about a month until I get to list everything on here as completed. :)