Hi there!

GoldenMotor.com

Cyclin

Jul 4, 2011
California
Hi everybody. I'm extremely new to the world of motorized bicycles (something like 2 days) and can't wait to put one of my own together. I've lived in California my entire life and have started noticing these awesome bikes more and more lately.

I'm hoping to ride this beast to and from work and am really looking forward to getting into this as a new hobby. I have picked my first bike to use though I'm not sure it will be just what I need, ordered an engine kit, as well as the lights, mirror, etc.

Now to just wait the week or so until everything gets here!

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Welcome to the forum Cyclin, glad you joined us.

Been building and riding motor assisted bicycles for 7 years now....I have so much fun don't think I will ever stop.

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Welcome to the forum. As others will warn you and I can confirm... building these things is addictive. Lots of great people here who will be happy to answer questions and advise if you run into trouble. In the past several days I've put nearly a hundred miles on my 50 Schwinn Panther, having more fun than I ever imagined I'd be having for a crippled 66 year old guy.
SB

Cyclin

Jul 4, 2011
California
Well everybody on here makes these projects sound so engrossing and addicting so I am incredibly excited to have my first ride! I even took apart the bike I'm going to be building with and began the arduous process of sanding off all of the previous paint job. I just can't wait to get riding!