Greatings all...

GoldenMotor.com

Geezer

May 2, 2011
Illinois
first time post from another first time builder (yet another wallyworld Rollor)

A while back I was watching one of the auction shows on cable and seen an old Wizzer
being auctioned off... reminded me of the fun I had as a youngster riding one that my
uncle owned. so, i decided to try to find one,.. hopefuly a little cheaper than the one
on that show :) it went for around $2000. as i searched i kept seeing this bike at walmart
and thinking it looks like it shouldnt be too hard to put an engine on it... nice open frame.
Then I came across this and other sites showing pics of this exact bike w/engine... too cool,
went right back and bought it. Road it quite a bit while i decided what engine to get. Ended up
getting the 66cc from BGF on ebay... figured, I like to tweek/modify things anyway so i'd probly
end up doing that to the more expensive kits anyway... so why not get the cheaper one lol
I will say its been a lot of fun putting this thing together... probly wont be my last :)

learn'd a lot here while i was building it... the search function here is awesome as are all the
folks willing to share and explain how certain things work/go together... got nearly 50 miles on her
and it's a blast (feel like a kid again) :) have received lots of smiles and waves with a few confussed
looks inbetween

will post some pictures soon...

anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and say thanks... 'tis an awesome site

Peace... ima go ride my bike brnot

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Welcome Geezer, Your addicted. No cure we know of. We range from members that know a handle bar from a fender, to what ya want to do. :) This is where you ask and someone knows. (c)

Ballin on a Budget

May 26, 2011
Vernon, British Columbia
Welcome Geezer!
Ha ha ha So I got a big smile reading your intro as I pictured a full grown man rippin around on his shiny new "toy" with a HUGE grin from ear to ear on your face....thats why we all do it! Glad to hear you found an inexpensive (but addictive) way to re-introduce some fun of your younger years as not enough ppl these days take the time to do that so congrats! Have fun and enjoy the forum.
-Dan