The Beginning of A Love Affair

GoldenMotor.com

ellsworth

May 19, 2011
Baltimore
I currently don't have a car and have been looking for another one. However without car payment, insurance, and gas expenses, I have watched my saved income increase significantly, and I like it. I live just north of Baltimore so public transportation has been a viable option, however I am growing tired of it. And so I began to look into scooters and while searching various topics online relating to them, this website, by chance, was bestowed upon me by some unforeseen MB celestial forces. I never even considered such a form of transportation as the motorized bicycle, subsequently I have become extremely enthralled by it. Now I have been doing non-stop research the past couple days on this wonderful forum and just finally decided to register. I'm thinking a silver cruiser with a silver rock solid engine and can't wait to start building.
.xx.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the forum. You've certainly found the right place for all the help and advice you'll need to get you on the road. We encourage new members to use the search feature at the top of the page, type in a key word, and you'll be rewarded with hours of reading on the subject of motorized bicycles. Specific questions will always get results too. Select an appropriate section aimed at your concern.
Good luck, ride safe.
Tom