a couple videos

GoldenMotor.com

foureasy

Jul 9, 2009
tucson
here a few in front of a friends shop, i let him take it for a ride. i have personally had johnny's bike up to 42 on the flats, but he has a 31t sprocket and my half port. this bike wont beat his at bonneville but smokes him to 35-36. the bike gets to 34-35 at the end of the road in front of johnny's shop. he's a little jealous, don't you think?

YouTube - M2U00061

YouTube - M2U00062

YouTube - M2U00063

caprirs302

Jul 6, 2009
Home
That's nice, but I can PROMISE you that if you are looking for a smooth ride with acceleration and speed, you need to ditch that sprocket that you have on the back, and that cruiser style bike in general. You need a multi-speed mountain bike with a shift kit and you will fly. Not only does my bike run incredibly smooth (the shift kit mounts are sturdy) but I easily hit 40 mph on the flats and have hit 45 on a short decline. I can spend most of my rides riding IN traffic, and accelerate just as fast as any car that is driving normally (not actually trying to beat me.)

Still a nice ride though...

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
Man,I sure like those 30's model forks you have,they are so rare....I do have to agree about the shift kit thought,(if they werent so expensive)for the beach cruiser theary,now way I think beach cruiser is the only way to ride....Super comfortable and just as fast or faster than a ugly mountain bike....To me a mountain bike just dont give it that classic old school motorcycle look....
John-John
.shft.