sprocket/clutch parts?

GoldenMotor.com

longhorn6

Sep 2, 2009
Richardson, TX
ok, so i basically have no clutch right now hehe !! i have to have somebody behind me to push so i can jump start this bad boy !! because of this it's not that easy to be able to work on the carb. problem and test run and such if i cant do it myself.

I'm missing two key parts to the sprocket.
its the little ball bearing or bearing and that metal piece that engages the clutch or disengages it (inside the sprocket)

if anyone knows what i'm talkin about and you either have replacement parts or know where i can buy them online it would be much appreciated. if anyone has these parts i'll send you what there worth in mo or cash Plz help thanks !!:-||

bseelbach

Jul 19, 2009
USA
Do a search on here a couple of people have measured them. I believe you can make a dowel out of a drill bit. The dowel length will vary based on the engine parameters (actuator cover thickness, flower nut adjustment, internal spring adjustment, etc). The 2 of mine are almost 1/4 inch different. The ball size is standard.

Dax sells them well.
ENGINE_KIT_PARTS_PAGE_3

longhorn6

Sep 2, 2009
Richardson, TX
Ok thanks, just ordered it from dax. i heard there shipping is slow so i guess ill be expecting that ow well. but thanks thats exactly what i needed.

bseelbach

Jul 19, 2009
USA
Different people have different experiences and expectations. Both of my orders from Dax have been received in MI within a week. That's fine for me. Unfortunately the other thread was locked before I could add any comments.