Jokes

GoldenMotor.com

GeeBeeN

Dec 15, 2014
Near Ballarat, Victoria
This comes from 2 math teachers with a combined total of 70 yrs. experience..
It has an indisputable mathematical logic. It also made me Laugh Out Loud.
This is a strictly mathematical viewpoint...it goes like this:

What Makes 100%?

What does it mean to give MORE than 100%?

Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%? We have all been to those meetings where someone wants you to give over 100%.

How about achieving 103%?

What makes up 100% in life?

Here's a little mathematical formula that might help you answer these questions:

If:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

is represented as:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.

Then:

H-A-R-D-W-O-R-K
8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%

and

K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E
11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%

But ,

A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E
1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%

So, one can conclude with mathematical certainty, that WhileHard work and Knowledge will get you close, and Attitude will get you there, its the Bull**** and Ass Kissing that will put you over the top.

Now we know why some people are where they are!

Last edited by a moderator:

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Here's a silly one my youngest son told me.
Why did the chicken cross the road?
To see the idiot.
Knock knock
Who's there?
The chicken

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
One of my favorites......

"If you were given a proper enema, your remains would fit in a shoe box."

Unknown

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
So, what's Bruce Jenner gonna be remembered for??

Not Olympic gold....

Not for the Wheaties box.....

Not head of the Kardashian clan........

But for killing off the name "Caitlyn" for future generations.........

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
I personally don't have anything against Bruce/Caitlyn. However, many folks aren't of this mindset. It was just a statement of something that will probably come to be true.

I'd also bet that most people that go through this process are much more private in not allowing the world be involved in their journey. I don't know if Bruce/Caitlyn is being this candid to help others in this situation, or if it's a publicity stunt for financial gain (even though the reason may be valid).

I apologize if the post offended anyone --- it wasn't intended.

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Working in a building full of government offices, I see a lot more swapped genders than I used to before I worked there. The impression I got out of it all is that they are just trying to be themselves, trying to be on the outside the way they feel on the inside. They could hide it from the world, but it would feel like lying to the world. I can't imagine the courage it must take to wear your inner self on your sleeve knowing that, in a lot of places and with a lot of people, pot shots will be taken and you could be nothing more than an object of their hatred. No matter the means people choose to express themselves, it seems there will always be haters.
I can't bring myself to get all that worked up over what sex Jenner is now. It's all I can do to live my own life as best I can; I don't think it's any part of my business to try to tell someone how to live theirs. That'd be presumptuous; I'm not that perfect to begin with.

dtv5403

May 4, 2015
USA
I personally don't care what people do one way or the other, as long as I'm not forced to be involved in something I don't want to be. You wanna go off and change yourself from an outtie to an innie or vise versa? Be my guest. Just leave me out of it.