Meet "Patience"

GoldenMotor.com

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Thanks! Henshooter, few places around town stuck in my mind for Photo Op so I thought I'd take advantage of a sunny day yesterday and snap some pic.

skitchfish

Oct 27, 2010
Michigan
I was trying to find something out of place in the Texaco station photo, like where is waldo. That's a really nice photo. I would like to see what it looks like edited in Black and white. The bright colors are also way cool!

Henshooter

Feb 10, 2014
Melbourne au
How did you go getting the coins for the head badge Trukn , if you could pm me the dates you want I'll ask the md community to do a swapsy with some old coins that I have , might have some luck that way

Regards Hen

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Patience got his name because I thought this was going to be a quick and painless resto but Patience wasn't having it that way, he didn't want a quick Rattle Can paint job so he got Powder Coated ( a very nice! Tuxedo it is too) he didn't want any of the donor parts ( hand me down clothes) so NOS Wald parts were installed he told me that he had been Patient waiting for some one like me to get him straight so do it RIGHT! he also wasn't going to put on just any shoes either, he told me that he was 67 YRS. Old and didn't want the kind of treatment he had been receiving over the past years so he got custom made shoes.

Yes Patience was talking to me and I listened to him, he definitely was the one calling the shots it took me a little longer then I thought to get him together and he tested my Patience as well but it was worth it.

Thanks! for the compliments I.W.

Last edited:

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Yes! he's looking for a new home and someone who will take care of him like I did (wants to spread his wings) sad when they leave home but you wish the best for them on life's journey no matter where it takes them ?

LOL!