cnc pinapple sprocket adapter ? bike berrry

GoldenMotor.com

rogergendron1

Sep 18, 2013
woburn ma
35$ from bike berry

i have a sports athurity cruiser bike with coaster breaks and want to know if it will fit ? or should i just drop the cash for a hub adapter?

rogergendron1

Sep 18, 2013
woburn ma
any way i have a modded motor and a 44t rear with the stock adapter and there is too mutch torque on my spokes right now lol also my motor is reving too high for my normal cruise speed so i was going to go with a 36 or 38 tooth rear but i want a better mounting system when i do. i thing 36 would be fine as it would keep my rev's down wile still alowing me to climb all those nast NE hills

right now i do get the spped iwant its just that i dont want my motor reving that high.

fatdaddy

May 4, 2011
San Jose, Ca.
Thats not REALLY a hub Adapter. It still drives the wheel from the spokes. It IS a better setup than the stock rag joint. But I think if yer gonna spend money on something go ahead and get a REAL HUB Adapter, ONE that actually clamps to the HUB,Not just to the spokes. THe MM Adapter works real well, And the Clamshell adapter will let you use a standard 9 hole STEEL sprocket.IF Sgt Howard was still in production on his, I would recommend that one. Driving from the spokes works OK but driving from the hub is just a better idea.