Replica Board Track Racer, Cont..

GoldenMotor.com

DreamMachine

Aug 11, 2013
Towanda, Pa.
usflg Hello all, I want to build a replica board track racer but I have limited skills. I do have the tools, space, and time. Not sure how difficult it would be to build a replica board track racer. I saw the ad. on here from I believe, Silver State Cycles for the tank, frame, and forks for $500. I'd like to build either just a bicycle Indian board track racer replica or maybe attempt to build a motorized one. I'm not sure how difficult it would be to attempt to make a motorized one legal here in Pennsylvania. Probably need at least a headlight and tail light? I imagine I would need a title here in Pa. to get in legal. Not sure if it would be possible to build a motorized, reliable, legal replica for around $2,000. I would actually just buying parts online and bolting them on as I have no fabrication tools, to speak of anyway. Any thoughts, advice is always appreciated!! Thanks again and ride safe! Jackdrn2

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Welcome to the forum, don't worry about skills (most people can learn), space..( guys build them in living rooms and kitchens, I use my laundry room and my parking spot to weld) tools, (Harbor Freight, look for the 20 percent off coupons)
I was weary of putting my first bike together, but for the problems I couldn't figure out there was this forum. I am particularly fond of the Indians as well. Good Luck and keep us informed as you decide what to do.