Wife thinks I lost my mind.

GoldenMotor.com

j3000

Jan 5, 2012
Michigan
This is the reason why I come here, You all get it, my wife doesn't understand. The rush I feel, the wanting I been wanting a whizzer for 5 years now and finally I got it, It is like finding that classic car you fell in love with when you were a teenager. I spent the first week of owning her going up to my family and saying "guess what I bought a whizzer" When I brought it home my wife asked me if it ran I told her I didn't care...So maybe I am a little crazy and maybe I did lose my mind..But damn it, Iam enjoying every single day of sitting on top of my whizzer making my brooom brooom noises drinking my coffee in my family guy pjs...

Don P

Sep 1, 2010
indiana
i found a whizzer j model barn find i can get it for $400. i been selling stuff to get it. SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH don't tell anyone.

engine turns over freeley and has compression. missing coil and a lot of rust.

look like it could be a whizzer built bike rear motor mount is welded in. did not want to look to inquisitive he might do some research and jack the price.

Don P

Last edited:

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
i found a whizzer j model barn find i can get it for $400. i been selling stuff to get it. SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH don't tell anyone.

engine turns over freeley and has compression. missing coil and a lot of rust.

look like it could be a whizzer built bike rear motor mount is welded in. did not want to look to inquisitive he might do some research and jack the price.

Don P
If the motor mount is welded on it might be a rare one. Check to see what size the tires are. If they're 24 or 20 inch you got a rare one.

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
I have worked on my bike in the house a few times lol. My ex-wife and I lived in an efficency, and it was winter and there was no outside lighting and it was dark, so the bike came in. She didn't like how I was always working on the bike and complained I never spent any time with her, and its part of the reason she left. Got remarried, and built my second bike in the kitchen. Moved into a 2 bedroom house, worked on the 2 stroke bike in the living room a couple times. Decided to build a 4 stroke, had to do some of the work in the basement because of running power tools. That was the pre-build phase. Bike is being finished at jbcruisin's house. He has a garage, tools I don't, and experience with 4 strokes, something I do not. My wife doesn't think I've lost my mind, she KNOWS it lol. She loves me anyway.