If only I wasn't poor

GoldenMotor.com

Bob Campbell

Jul 11, 2012
Colorado Springs, CO
Hi Guy's

Posted in the 2 stroke section the other day. The post is titled "2 stroke Lawn boy engine" Don't know if any of the board track guys have seen it yet, but I am in the process of rounding up parts for a build. I will do a build post when the time comes and I have some pictures.

A little about me, I do machine work for job #1 and work part time in a bike shop for job #2. I have also worked in the professional motorsports world doing fabrication and any thing else needed. I do both MIG and TIG welding at my shop at home and also have a full slew of metal working tools here. First thing I will do is build a frame fixture that is along the line of the jigs from Arctos (www.arctosjigs.com). I have lots of the aluminum extrusions that were given to me for an old job years ago.

Now back to the title of this post. I'm drooling on ebay and happen to come across this. 200797124236 Open up ebay and do a search for this item number, I bet that there will be others drooling.

Bob C.

Last edited:

Bob Campbell

Jul 11, 2012
Colorado Springs, CO
Sorry about making you work for the link, but it wasn't a link. i didn't know how to do it so I posted the item number and said to go to ebay and put it in their search.

Sure do wish I had a spare $45,000 though.

Bob C.

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Some pictures show it without control linkages, without pedals, and without the engine drive chain. Don't get me wrong, if I had that kind of cash I'd still buy it. But I am curious if it still has all its parts.

cobrafreak

Feb 16, 2011
sacramento ca
Yes, I was wondering about this too. It has to have pedals because there is no other place to put your feet when you ride. It's missing something.

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
I noticed that also. The pictures look like they were possibly taken at different times??

Bob C.
Oh, I'm pretty sure they were taken at different times but, if I were buying, I'd want to know which ones were taken first. Kinda like to know what parts it still has and what's missing now, or if any were added.

Jul 23, 2012
East Palestine, Ohio, USA
Oh yes I have looked and drooled at his. I would love to have one like that but I am going to go with a more bicycle look for mine. Plus building it as a motorized bike also means I need not register or insure it to enjoy it.

Mike