BoFab Cycles Schwinn Gp50..Morini clone!

GoldenMotor.com

IreBo

Jul 22, 2011
Monterey,CA
lookin good!what do you plan on running for gearing?

hay Robin. how ya doing? are you going to build a clone powerwd cycle? you have my # call me with what you need and ill send em out. that boxer eats rear wheels like no other im on my 3rd rear. im going to rebuild the swing arm to accept a moped hub laced to a dirt bike front rim that should solve my issue..

any one else that wants mounts pm me and ill get youre order ready. i use pay pal...

boredtracker

Feb 7, 2012
Slackramento,CA
Thanks Bo! Couldn't do it without your help.btw.is there a trick to getting that c clip off so I can get to the clutch?
Planning on running a 52 tooth in rear stock gear in front.
Don't really okknow much about these clutches either.,but im a fast learner. Care to give me a quick rundown?

IreBo

Jul 22, 2011
Monterey,CA
Look back in this post and I think it has a bit on how I did the clutch. I took out one washer from each clutch shoe and restocked them in a pattern like ( ) ( ) ( ) Don't rember how manny in a stack.

IreBo

Jul 22, 2011
Monterey,CA
And as for getting the clutch off I think I used a brass piston stop. You screw it into the spark plug hole and it sticks down into the cylinder and holds the piston from reaching tdc. Then with the piston stopped you can unscrew the nut holding the clutch on. Then use a good puller to pull the clutch pack. It's a bit of a process. And I get the puller tight and then tap the puller nut. Then turn a bit more and tap more. Repeat until it pops off.